Do you occasionally have wobbly knees and shaky hands but are not the least bit excited? Find now out if your shaking is still within a normal range with the iPhone-App TremorCheck.
• Reliable and correct measure of the strength and frequency
• Save and follow-up measured data
• Graphically display single results and trends
TremorCheck applies a clinically and scientifically proven method to measure and analyze human shaking, the so-called tremor. Measurements are made with the iPhone which has a very sensible 3-dimensional sensor measuring acceleration, recording the values of all three directions in space.
From ‘Shaky Sheldon’ to Shooting Star!
TremorCheck will make you a scientist! Record your data comfortably and analyze your progress. The results are displayed in easy-to-understand graphics. Retrieve single measurements as well as trends over time
TremorCheck calculates a number of values from the measured data:
• Dominant frequencies in Hertz: Number of vibration of the hands per second
• Performance / strength in mWatt: The strength of the shaking
• Amplitude: The maximum deviation of the tremor
• Synchronization: "Steepness" of the peak of dominant frequency
NOTE FOR IPAD USERS: TremorCheck works correctly in your iPad. Due to its size though,the device is not suitable for recording hand tremor.
TremorCheck version 1.2 is the property and trademark from DocCheck Medical Services GmbH, all rights reserved by . Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page.
All files of APK apps here are for personal use only, if any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way. Thanks so much for your interest in our freeapk123.info website!
What's New in TremorCheck - Version:1.2
No Change Log.